Thursday, February 08, 2007

thou shalt have what thou shalt want

I swear, Victoria of sfgirlbybay reads my mind sometimes... I have been thinking about credenzas for a while now, trying to picture what kind would fit in my apartment, and here she is today with her lovely post. And as always, she's done her research and they all look fantastic!

So I decided to take a twist from it, and identify all things I want for my apartment. Some realistic and some, well, not so much...

Here goes ~~~~~

  • Obviously, a credenza (and this below is my fave):


  • A dresser for the bathroom... Possibly vintage wooden (and this below of Victoria's is the coolest), BUT likely an IKEA Malm in white:



  • The adorable West Elm white desk, to be used as a vanity in the bedroom (bedroom crisis post yet to come):

have to get back to work, to be continued...

**photos courtesy of bird in the hand, sfgirlbybay, and westelm respectively...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE that white desk. I was in Atlanta and got to see it, feel it, sit at it in person. It's really beautiful for the price. You might just see one of these things in the photo at Casapinka soon!